Saturday, July 24, 2010

CATC

I'm surprised how close you can get to these guys.
This is art..
A world of art here now!
Mission completed
The demos were fantabulous, too bad I didn't take pictures of the other demos.
Some of the work they do. My back started hurting so I left, but most likely I'll be attending this college
Street performer, he was pretty entertaining. (Clouds were so epic today!)
oooOOOO.. Fire.
Pull boys, pull & make sure you don't let go.
Juggle, juggle, juggle.
Juggle, juggle, eat.
Success, I got the crowd clapping.
Another street performer.
Heading back to the area. I'll say it again, clouds were so epic today!
Weeeee.. So fun driving this thing.
Can't help to go over 4,000 rpm, love the pull.
Me; Lets take photos
Paris; No!
Me; Too bad!
Stackers.
I've got a better drive than him. LOL
Smile!

Just a little update since there hasn't been an update for so long.. Cheerios, until next time! Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment